Friedman Accounting, Inc. (8634 NW 59th Place; Parkland, FL 33067) is a full-service group that caters to entrepreneurial businesses of all sizes. This group provides all of the accounting tools necessary for our clients to operate at their best. By using their experience in Accounting, Taxes, Accounting Systems, and the Application of Accounting Software and Financing, Friedman Accounting, Inc. assures our clients’ success.
Friedman Accounting offers many services including:
- Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisors
- Financial Statements Preparation
- All Levels of Tax Preparation and Advice
- Corporate, Partnership and Individual
- Pension Plan Reports
- Maintenance of cash disbursement, cash receipts and general ledger accounting
- Development of Financial Strategies
- Business Consulting, Reviews & Advice
- Client representation at IRS and state tax audits
- Implementation of Accounting Systems
- Client Training
- Establishment of Internal Control Systems
- Monitoring and training on the use of management accounting techniques
- Financing Assistance for Expanding or Launching New Ventures
Four Types of Accounting Services for Small Businesses
Many bookkeepers offer accounting services which can help in the everyday function of your business. Bookkeeping services include financial analysis, task reporting, year-end tax projection and more. Most use basic software programs which keep track of daily business dealings and provide up to date communication between the accountant and business owner.
Manage Your Business Credit
Some accounting services professionals for small businesses will establish and manage your credit file. It is important to have business credit separate from your personal credit. Your accountant may monitor your business credit and report actions to business credit bureaus. This is important in maintaining good credit.
Do not expect your accountant to do your taxes. Some accountants specialize in doing tax returns, others do not. Be sure to ask ahead of time in case you must find someone else to do your taxes. Communicate with your accountant about any small business accounting needs you may have prior to hiring him.
Small business owners should know that our accountants will update your books and computer programs. We will even backup your computer system a few times a day so that you don’t lose important information. These services give owners reassurance that records are in order and nothing will be lost. Check with your bookkeeper to see if they offer these accounting services.
When it comes to your accounting needs in Parkland, Florida, Friedman Accounting, Inc. is your go-to company. Give us a call today at (954) 752-3889 or come by our office to talk to one of our accounting specialists. We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.